Want to help us with our fundraising?
It’s as easy as 1-2-3
- Drop us a line at email@example.com and tell us all about your idea so that we can see if you need our help
- Once we’ve spoken, download our Fundraising form by clicking here fill it in and email it to Jacqui Gentleman on firstname.lastname@example.org so that we know what’s happening.
- We can then show you how to set up online web pages, add your event to our web page and give you a hand to design posters and tickets if you need it. We want to make sure everyone is talking about it.
- Download and complete our Gift Aid Form. The Government will give us an extra 20% on top of your donation, it costs you nothing. Every penny counts!
THAT’S IT…..OFF YOU GO!
If you need ideas – Let’s start with a couple of ideas to inspire you
- Hold a coffee morning
- Have your head shaved
- Hold a fun day
- Put on a quiz night
- Take part in a sponsored event
- Get everyone to wear sports kit for the day and pay to do it
- Arrange a teachers against pupils match or sports day
- Organise a karaoke competition
- Get all the teams you usually play against and have a football tournament
- Wash cars (in fancy dress if you fancy)
- Hold a talent show or a battle of the bands
- Put on a concert using the Music Department at school
One of the major bonuses of fundraising is just that……it’s fun so enjoy yourselves!
Your ideas don’t have to be ground-breaking they simply have to inspire people and once everyone knows it’s a fundraiser for The Trust, the word will spread and you’ll have a fantastic event everyone will enjoy!
Please do not send cash by post. Send a cheque, postal order or Charity Aid Voucher (CAF voucher) www.cafonline.org to:
The Jamie G Sporting Trust
18a Humberstone Road
Hants SP10 2EJ
All cheques, postal orders or CAF vouchers should be made payable to ‘The Jamie G Sporting Trust’.
Many thanks for your support and your donation will be put to good use helping sporting opportunities for the young.